You can make changes to your badge after you've submitted as long as it is still in the review process. If you need to make any changes after your order has gone through the review process, the process will be subject to Untappd approval
Acceptable Changes Include…
- Updated branding
- Change of address/phone number
A local badge is active for a minimum of 30 days. This platform is intended as a long-term loyalty program. Cancelling and purchasing at a later date creates a bad user experience. Untappd reserves the right to reject badges if a customer is providing a poor experience to our users.
- Files should be 400px wide by 400px high.
- Make sure content is relevant to your location.
- .PNG file with a transparent background.
- You must have the rights and permissions to include any business names, logos, or trademarks.
- Please keep in mind Untappd may display your business name, as entered by you, to users in your area.
Badge Graphics Guidelines:
You have the option to upload your logo, but you do have the option create a custom badge as well.
- Do not use logos or trademarks you don’t own or have authorization to use.
- Avoid using photographs
- No drug-related content
- Be aware of the alcohol laws in your state.
- Be creative!
Reasons for Rejection:
Untappd reserves the right to reject badges for reasons not included on this list. If your Local Badge is rejected by Untappd, we’ll do our best to provide you a reason as to why it was rejected. You can make adjustments and resubmit your badge if it is rejected
- Content is not relevant to your location
- Badges offensive in nature include and aren't restricted to: nudity, offensive drunkenness, obscenities, racist statements and photos that seem to be spam.
- Low quality image files
- Images that don’t have a transparent background
- Spelling errors
- Examples of political content include political issue advocacy, or promotion of certain political parties and candidates
Repeat offenders of this policy will receive an Untappd abuse email reminder. Continual abuse of the policy can result in Local Badge termination.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.